Manufacturing companies have the ability to participate in a wide variety of Risk Management activities that are all designed to provide proactive services that will drive down losses and future insurance premiums.
To get the greatest benefit from a safety program, it has to be focused toward a goal and have clearly stated objectives. This is the principal that our Risk Management services were designed around and we hold ourselves accountable. Let us show you how we get results.
- Plant safety inspections
- Safety Program development
- Safety incentive program implementation
- Safety Committee participation
- Supervisory and employee training
- Access to safety videos and training aides
- Ergonomic programs
- Large loss analysis
- Carrier loss control coordination
- Drug-Free Workplace programs