Tuesday October 22nd, 2013 ~ 8am to 12pm
Location: The Murphy Insurance Group 1st Floor Training Room
Speaker: Samantha Dalsing ~ Testudo
Cost: $120.00 (With registration code: Murphy receive $10 savings): Mail payment to Testudo LLC, look to Registration Form for directions.
(RSVP by Wed. Oct 9th)
- Review the curriculum and work practices covered in the lead-safe renovator certification.
- Define the current federal, state and local statutes, regulations, rules and ordinances related to leadbased paint and renovation.
- Discuss current technologies relating to lead-safe work practices for renovation.
- List current work place practices.
- Understand how to conduct cleaning verification.
- Properly use Wisconsin DHS approved lead test kits
Who Should Attend?
- Renovation contractors
- Those repainting or renovating where lead-based paint may be encountered (pre-1978 buildings)
- Maintenance workers
- Building supervisors and landlords
- Homeowners who are planning to remodel
- Others interested in learning how to work in a Lead Safe manner
To RSVP and for more information send an email, with seminar name in the subject line, to email@example.com.