We offer insurance and risk management packages that are tailored to different types of businesses. Whether it is insurance for your building, property, equipment, inventory, or company vehicles, we offer products and services to protect your business. In addition, we offer group health and retirement plans.
Property insurance covers the risk of property loss in a variety of commercial situations, including commercial buildings, equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventories, business records, supplies, and other physical items.
Property insurance may cover two types of property losses.
- Direct losses may be covered when property is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- Indirect or consequential losses related to direct losses may also be covered.
General Liability Insurance
Casualty insurance consists primarily of liability coverages, which protect an insured party against injury or damage claims made by other parties.
Policies provide coverage for liability arising out of:
- Premises and operation
- Fire damage liability (damage by fire to premises rented to insured)
- Personal and advertising injury
- Medical payments
- Products/completed operations
You may want to consider a business owners package which combines your liability, property, and other types of coverage into one comprehensive policy that can help you save time and money on your total insurance program. Since we live in an age of million dollar lawsuits, you may also want to add extra liability protection in the form of a commercial umbrella policy. We can tell you more about these plans and if they make sense for you.
Business Auto Insurance
Business auto coverage insures vehicles that are owned, leased, hired, or borrowed by businesses, whether they are associations, corporations, partnerships, or sole proprietorships. Business auto coverage may be used to insure private passenger autos and all types of trucks, trailers, semitrailers, and commercial vehicles designed for use on public roads. We can give you more details about specific coverages, deductibles, and how we can tailor a business auto plan that’s right for you and your business.
Workers compensation coverage applies to bodily injury and diseases arising out of and in the course of employment. Any bodily injury must be accidental, and the term includes death resulting from the accident. Only occupational diseases, which are unique to the occupation, are covered.
Workers compensation provides for the payment of four types of benefits:
- Medical benefits
- Income benefits
- Death benefits
- Rehabilitation benefits
A representative can provide you with complete details on workers compensation insurance and recommend cost effective ways to control expenses through safety engineering and claim services.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- “Since partnering with The Murphy Insurance Group, I have been consistently surprised and impressed with the level of intelligence and competence of each individual I have worked with. I am confident that whenever anyone at Intevation Food Group has a question, or problem with any of our lines of benefits, I can contact The Murphy Insurance Group and the issue will be resolved promptly and professionally.”
- "We have been very satisfied with our service from Murphy Insurance. Our agent has helped us save thousands of dollars on our annual insurance premiums. The advice and service we have received has been professional and thorough. We appreciate all your help and your attention to details that have been overlooked by other agencies in the past."
- "I have worked with Murphy Insurance Group since 2004. I have always found them to be very thorough and timely when working with me on all our insurance renewals. Precision Devices, Inc. was purchased by an investment group in October 2010. In 2011 the investment group had Precision take our insurance business to another broker, not at any fault from the Murphy Insurance Group, but they wanted all their companies to be with the same broker. A few months ago I pulled the benefit insurance from the new broker and brought it back to the Murphy Insurance Group as I was not getting the service that I was used to with the Murphy Insurance Group. I am very delighted to be back working with the Murphy Insurance Group."
- “We were searching for an insurance broker that had a real focus on customer service and support. The Murphy Insurance Group matched and exceeded our expectations. Their team is not only quick to respond but they take the extra time to explain the policies and make sure you are comfortable with the selection. They have quickly become a valued partner to our management team."
- "Everyone at the Murphy Insurance Group has been great to work with. They have been proactive in addressing our needs and reducing our exposures in a cost effective manner. When we've needed claim support, they've been very responsive. Overall we have had a very positive experience with the Murphy team."
- “You are awesome. Can’t ask for any better service than that!!!!! We appreciate everything Murphy Insurance does for our company."