Employee Benefits Insurance
Health Insurance is one of your most important needs. Without it, one serious illness or accident could wipe you out financially. We offer information that will help you decide which is the best plan for you and your budget.
Most Americans get health insurance through their jobs or are covered because a family member has insurance at work. This is called group insurance and is generally the least expensive kind.
Some employers offer only one health insurance plan. Some offer a choice of plans: a fee-for-service plan, a health maintenance organization (HMO), or a preferred provider organization (PPO). These plans differ in significant ways and can be explained in detail by our agent.
Not all employers offer health insurance. You might find this to be the case with your job, especially if you work for a small business or work part-time. If your employer does not offer health insurance, you can buy an individual policy, however, you should utilize your agent to compare your options and shop carefully for the best coverage for you.
Employee Benefits Services
We at The Murphy Insurance Group pride ourselves on the service we provide our clients. Below is a brief listing of the services we offer our commercial clients.
Professional Client Service Agents
- Client Service and your satisfaction is their #1 priority
- Same day return of all calls
- Continuing Education is required
- Client Service Designations are encouraged
- We provide semi-annual or annual reviews of your policies to make sure that your coverages are up to date.
- Employee Benefits Summary Comparisons
- Employee Benefits Claims History
Insurance Company Representation
- Over 50 Contractual company relationships.
- Over 100 companies that are accessible to The Murphy Insurance Group.
- We use the latest computer technology available to us to provide quick and efficient service.
- Process changes by email to companies for faster turn around time.
- Virtually paperless transactional filing process, which enables our client service agents to reduce errors and service time.
- CSR24 Online Client Access.
- Commercial Property and Casualty
- Commercial Bonding
- Loss Control and Risk Management Services
- Personal Property and Casualty
- Life, Health and Retirement Planning