Thursday Oct 24th, 2013 ~ 3pm to 5pm
Location: The Murphy Insurance Group 1st Floor Training Room
Speaker: Ken Alderden – Senior Risk Control Manager – The Murphy Insurance Group
Don’t throw money away on higher workers compensation premiums. Learn how to effortlessly control cots through proper claims handling. This seminar will teach attendees how to properly handle even the most difficult claims so they have the least affect on future premiums.
(RSVP by Friday Oct 11th)
- How injuries/claims affect premiums
- How to reduce insurance costs
- Proper reporting/follow-up of a Workers Compensation Claim
- Changes in the Workers Compensation Laws
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources
- Benefits Professionals
- Business Owners
- Risk Managers
- Anyone responsible for Workers Compensation Claims
To RSVP and for more information send an email, with seminar name in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.